Here’s how to get the best results for your print. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or review our detailed FAQs.
It’s important to remember that approving your proof confirms you are aware of your image quality of the file(s) you have provided. Please check the followings before uploading your art file(s):
- High Resolution - 180 DPI at Full Size
- Color - CMYK
- Regular Black or Rich Black - Check CMYK
- Images - Your image must have either the sRGB or adobe1998 color profiles assigned. If your photo is not assigned a color profile, the results will likely not reflect what you will expect.
- Size - Full Size (Graphics over 200" can be scaled.)
- Preferred File Type – TIFF and JPG
- Fonts - Outlined, Images – Embedded, Flatten all Objects/Gradients/Swatches/Symbols/Special Effects/Transparencies.
- Remove all crop marks/bleed otherwise they will be printed. Submitted Graphic must be the exact dimensions of the product ordered.