It’s important to remember that approving your proof confirms you are aware of your image quality of the file(s) you have provided. Please check the followings before uploading your art file(s):
- High Resolution - 150 DPI at Full Size
- Color - CMYK
- Regular Black or Rich Black - Check CMYK
- Size - Full Size (Do not scale template files, they may be flattened and submitted at 150 DPI. Graphics over 200" can be scaled.)
- Preferred File Type - PDF | Acceptable Files - TIFF, JPG, PSD, AI, EPS
- Fonts - Outlined, Images – Embedded, Flatten all Objects/Gradients/Swatches/Symbols/Special Effects/Transparencies.
Your product has a template; therefore, the Submitted Graphic must be the exact dimensions of the TEMPLATE provided - not just the Graphic Size. If using a PDF template in illustrator, do not adjust the size of the artboard. Size and placement is critical for a proper print. See detailed instructions below:
- Please create your design on the layer named “Artwork” or on a separate layer on top of our template.
- Once your design is complete, delete all template layers provided, leaving only your designed graphic.
- Flatten all objects/transparencies/gradients/swatches and outline all text.
- Save the file as a flattened PDF or full-sized JPEG at 150 dpi.